Friday, September 11, 2009

My Attention-Seeking Endo

Every tenth day of my cycle, my endo always comes knocking on my ass's door to make sure I haven't forgotten about it. And it is right on time this month as always. Today is CD10 and my rectum has started to feel tender and tingle with a slight pain. Oddly enough, I've always felt like my endo ass could predict the rain because they always coincide. Well, lo and behold - it rained today again while my ass throbbed! I was hoping that all that moxa would have cast away that evil ass-throbbing menace, but it didn't. I'm disappointed, but I am thankful it wasn't as annoyingly painful as last month. I know I'm a tad too impatient and expect miracles to happen, but this ass-throb has brought me crashing back down to earth. Healing takes time. I've had this disease for years - it's not going to disappear over a few days...

1 comment:

Nic said...

Hi there
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am sorry that you also ahve endo and have been battling for so long. I really hope that your dream of a baby comes soon. I am afraid I dont really know much about the Chinese route you are taking. I hope it works.
I am curently going through 6 months of ovary suppression in preperation for my 3rd laparoscopy and then hopefully back to trying for a baby after christmas.
Look forward to following you