This is my cat doing the "Hunchback"! He didn't need a halloween costume and neither was he impersonating! He was very upset at me for pouring down greasy, oily medication down his ears for days to treat his ear mites. To him, that liquid was like the ultimate evil that was attacking him--He would shake his head berserkly from side to side till it all oozed out onto his lovely fluff!
He no likes!
Alas, that was many "ears" ago and thankfully, that was the last I saw of "Zoey the Hunchback"!
I think it's apt that I dedicate this "I will keel you" pic to the evils out there. Attention to all:
- Infertility diseases that plague us with immense psychological, physical and financial suffering
- Fertile women who rub it in our faces that they're pregnant, again, and how easy it was
- Relatives and friends who keep asking us when we're gonna start a family
- Insurance companies that tell us our medical treatments are not covered because we're technically not sick or eligible
- Those Nurse Jekylls (thanks Maddy) and so called Dr Hydes that prick and prod us and experiment with us like we're just lab rats with no feelings
- Those OPKs and HPT tests that always turn up NEGATIVE
- AFs that always show up every month, especially after you just peed on dollars worth of HPTs
- People who tell us TTCs to "Just Relax...."
THIS PIC IS FOR YOU!