Thursday, September 24, 2009

The 2-Week Obsession

It's 5 days past ovulation for me and it's starting again-- I am beginning to obsess over whether I am pregnant or not, even though I told myself not to. Assuming that one of my DH's super soldiers managed to find my egg, I am now currently obsessing whether implantation is going to happen or not. I am noticing every twang in my ute, checking for any slight change in CM, asking myself if my nipples are really sore or if it's my imagination, and making sure I'm not jumping around so that my egg has every chance of sticking to my ute! Yes-The 2-Week-Crazy-Obsessed-Knocked-up-Wanna-Be is on the loose again! The 2WW is really hard. Are all IF sisters just like me?

2 comments:

Jill M. said...

Yep, just like you! Thanks for your comment on my blog. That's awesome that you conceived with TCM. I'm sorry you m/c, but I have high hopes that soon you'll get another chance. Hugs

Nic said...

yes, we are all obsessive! It is normal!
Hope this 2ww goes quickly for u