Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blog Spring Clean

I took some time to clean up my blog over the weekend. Don't worry if you just got here and thought,


"OMG! Where am I? Where's Zengirl a.k.a. Chasing Pitter Patters? What happened to all that hot pink?"

We're still right here, but all cleaned up with some new make up on!  

My blog needed a bit of updating since my latest diagnosis. Seeing that I have a new doctor and am at a new phase of my TTC journey, I've revamped my blog to reflect that change too. But I've kept the pink vibe going. Here's a surprising Zengirl fact- hot pink is one of my least favorite colors. I don't wear pink, I don't own anything pink and nothing in my house is pink. But for some funny reason, I really wanted my blog to be pink! In cyber world, I'm crazy for pink! Pretty strange huh?

And because Zengirl is neurotic, she just has to customize the blog to the littlest detail. (Another surprising fun fact-you'd think Zengirl was acually ZEN, but noooo!). So after sifting through tons of styles and HTML code to personalize the blog, (by the way, those people who invented HTML code for web design are either satan or deranged), I still have some hair left on my head which I haven't all pulled out! And my blog is all cleaned up and refurbished! I'm a year older since I started this blog so I updated and rewrote my profile blurb too.

Now I'm really in the mood to do some serious spring cleaning and redecorating. I've always dreamt about doing up our spare room into a nursery but looking at how far we're at, it would be crazy to even consider that!  So my next target - our master bedroom! It's been 10 years since we've done anything to it. Hmm... it might be appropriate to vamp it up into a hot passionate love nest for our baby-making! Hot pink perhaps? Uhm, maybe not. I'm sure my husband would kill me!!! I heard the latest, hottest 2010 color for room interiors is turquoise. You like? What's your favorite color for the bedroom?  


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Liking the new look of your blog. I think Zengirl is becaming Zen. You sound so calm.
RG