Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Doing The Timon...Again!

  • Aunt Flo's having a party in my ute and she doesn't want to leave. She thinks she just got here. Despite this being CD8!


  • Clots that made a no-show last period came back with a vengeance! Despite taking clot-busting Fibrovan religiously.


  • I haven't had ANY pain whatsoever -not even a twitch -all through AF. Despite the clots. (It's a miracle!)


  • I am feeling so freakin' horny! Despite Aunt Flo chaperoning Ms.Cha Cha 24/7.


So, again...





2 comments:

Lindsay Logic said...

Well as Cosmo's cover says this Month: Sex during your period: SO worth it! haha

:)

I'm sorry- CD8! AF has definitely overstayed her welcome!

Rachel said...

It must be nice not to have pain during AF. Wow, never have I experienced pain free AF. But CD8 is definitely not cool.
Hoping AF disappears soon and you go back to hoping and planning for the next cycle.