Monday, September 13, 2010

Return of Butt Pain

Things have not been going too well for me health-wise.

I have coughing fits now. And my voice has not returned completely. I am still averaging 4 hours sleep per night.

And my ass is throbbing like a nuclear reactor again! This endo ass pain has not made an appearance in months but it's back. And it has gone on for 2 days now.  I even felt some pain radiating through my ovaries. Sometimes I think I've conquered endo because I've had blissful months with little or no pain. But it always seems to find its way back. I guess an endo girl will always be an endo girl... :-(

I also went for a u/s scan today. Dr.NeverGiveUp was eager to get me scanned on CD13 incase the royal jelly has been working miracles on my body and causing me to ovulate early. Well, no follicles in sight. No surprise there.

It's been a sucky week!



3 comments:

Gurlee said...

Zengirl,
Sorry for a sucky week and the ass pain. I really hope the foul tasting Royal jelly does it for you soon.
Its only Monday so hopefully things will start to look up.
Feel better!

Clare said...

Sucky week indeed! I really hope the pain stops soon - not fair at all. Treat yourself to some pampering - u need something to lift your spirits. Thinking of you.

Rachel said...

So sorry. I hope Dr.NeverGiveUp suggests some solution to the ass kicking pain.