Friday, September 10, 2010

Speechless

I'm sorry I haven't been around much. Some kind of bug's been bothering Zengirl because she has:

  • misplaced her voice. Laryngitis they say.
  • had mild fever for 2 days
  • been coughing phlegm
  • exhausted but can't sleep much
  • had 19 hours sleep in 5 days = 3.8 hrs sleep per day average
  • not had any appetite even though she's hungry
  • lost 5 lbs

At least I don't have to obsess about these being 2WW symptoms because it's only CD10...  The weight loss is pretty cool though!


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh Zengirl, I hope you get well soon. Rest up and let your body recovery. It sucks not being able to sleep though, that is the worst when you are sick. I say drug yourself to sleep :)

Clare said...

Oh sweetie - I hope you feel better soon! Take it easy okay - lots of pampering!! When you feel better you might want to read this book I'm reading at the moment (maybe you already have, I don't know) but it's certainly set off a few light bulbs in my head.... it's called 'Is your body baby friendly?' by Dr. Alan Beer. I'm really really so happy I found it. Get well soon x

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

oh no...I hope you feel better soon.