Friday, October 2, 2009

A Sad Finale


















It's CD31 or 13DPO today and I took an early pregnancy test.

It's another Big Fat NEGATIVE!
(Do they have to make that negative line so BIG?)

I should be very, very upset today, but I think I had done all my grieving yesterday. I had been expecting it.

For some strange reason, I am feeling better today, physically. All the strange twinges of pain the past 10 days have gone. I don't feel like there's a rock in my uterus anymore. Even pre-period cramps are not around. Very strange. I feel like they're hiding somewhere waiting to pounce on me any minute! My appetite has returned. No sore breasts. Nothing seems to be going on inside my body now. My body feels completely devoid of... anything. Maybe that's what a big fat "negative" really means.

My spotting has grown heavier. My BBT has been plunging. My body is definitely telling me to stop hoping. Aunt Flo should be here in a day or so, and I am praying it will be a painless visit. At my doc's advice, I will be going in for one last moxa session before the flood gates open. Hopefully, this will decrease the probability or intensity of pain that normally hits me on Days 1-3. I hate being a prisoner of pain. I am looking forward to a dinner appointment on Sunday with some wonderful new friends I made. And I will be devastated if I have to miss that because of pain. Endometriosis has controlled much of my life.

I want my life back!





2 comments:

Jill M. said...

Oh zen, I'm so sorry to see that BFN! =((( I wish you success very soon on your future cycles. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi
I am really very sorry and feel sad to see this.I think you should not stop your hope.All the best for future and don't be upset.Everything will be good.Just leave all thing on God.

herbe