Friday, October 23, 2009

No "O"

It's CD 20 and still no ovulation. Damn!

But, but, but...My heat levels have improved. My egg white CM has been amazing. My saliva was in full-fern bloom!

My OPK says "NO!"

I turned to one of my books to try and understand the mysteries of ovulation. The first line of the chapter read,

"Ovulation is probably one of the most important aspects of fertility."

My heart sank. Damn it! I obviously haven't got "one of the most important aspects of fertility". I am screwed!

Just when I thought things were going well--My body was cruising at full speed ahead, and then--It slams on the brakes!

I can't even begin to understand what the hell goes on in my body.

I am so frustrated.

I am in a funk.

Infertility plain SUCKS!

2 comments:

Mad Hatter said...

I'm so sorry! YES, IF sucks!
Is there any way to get a blood draw and ultrasound so they can tell you what's going on like they did with me? Are you doing castor oil packs? I know these are good for blood flow prior to ovulation - take a look at my list of topics and click on it if you've never heard of them before...Sending you ovulatory thoughts!!! Hope it happens asap!

Fertility Chick said...

Agreed - IF sucks!

Though I've had a number of people tell me not to trust the OPK's - and it sounds like from the other signs that your body was giving you that you could've ovulated! Do you do you BBT? What kind of OPK's are you using? Some are supposedly more reliable than others.

I agree with Maddy - if you can get some blood work and an u/s that would definitely tell you what's happening.

Fingers are crossed for you!