Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This Made My Day!


Woah! What a sweet surprise I got from Eileen today! She gave me my first blog award. I am so honored that people actually read my blog! Thank you so much Eileen!

As a recipient, there are some things I gotta do--the hardest one being the one-word answer (have you seen the length of my posts?!!) It will be impossible, but here goes...

Rules
1. You Can Only Use One Word
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers
3. Alert them that you have given them this award
4. Have Fun!


The Fun Part
1. Where is your cell phone? Table
2. Your hair? Short
3. Your mother? Wise
4. Your father? Gone
5. Your favorite food? Pasta
6. Your dream last night? What dream?
7. Your favorite drink? Tea
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. What room are you in? Home-office
10. Your hobby? Photography
11. Your fear? Loneliness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Parenting
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Pregnant
15. Muffins? Anytime!
16. Wish list item? Baby
17. Where did you grow up? The tropics
18. Last thing you did? Photo processing
19. What are you wearing? Dress
20. Your TV? Upstairs
21. Your pets? Adorable
22. Friends? Too few
23. Your life? Blessed
24. Your mood? Calm
25. Missing someone? High School Friend from Australia
26. Vehicle? Toyota
27. Something you’re not wearing? Bra
28. Your favorite store? Any home-decorating store
29. Your favorite color? I love 'em all
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Oct 1
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? TCM clinic
34. One person who emails me regularly? Hubby (?!)
35. Favorite place to eat? Under the stars (doesn't have to be a restaurant, right?)

I only ventured into blogoland recently and I don't know that many bloggers. But here are the ones I have started following recently who have touched my heart with their spirit, strength, humour and resilience. I am passing the award to:

2 comments:

Mad Hatter said...

Wow! Thanks! And congrats! I love your blog, too! (And I love your answer about eating under the stars!!!)
Love,
Maddy

Barefoot said...

Thanks so much, and congrats! I am notoriously awful about blog awards, but I will do my best to focus as soon as I climb out of my current hole at work. :)